Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #81
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by NewYorkJettster:
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] Haha...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I know what you mean!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    GD

  2. #82
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good memorial day morning gang. Enjoy the day!

  3. #83
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Memorial Day gang~
    I [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] when it's going to stop [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] Geez the whole weekend too! Just to let some of you know. Joan Jett will be releasing a DVD anthology late July. Total 37 video clips etc. I can't wait, I'm so excited. If anyone has a chance go to www.joanjett.com they have a picture of Joan on the first page of her website. Joan looks great. Oh the a-n-t-i-c-i-p-a-t-i-o-n [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Anyways Mrs. hotandsteamy is serving [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and Charlie style New York Bagels in honor of Mr. HotandSteamy Hahahahaha...

  4. #84
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the bialy's! nyj. Here is the woodstock chant for the north east.

    "NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN ..............."

  5. #85
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Monday again? i can't believe the weekend is over already......OH WAIT!!!!!
    It's a 3 day weekend. I'm off w*rk today! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Happy Memorial Day everyone!
    That DVD sounds FANtastic but the rain does not NYJ! Here's an [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] 4 you
    and now I'll join in Charlie's Woodstock chant.
    "NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN ..............."
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #86
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
    It will stop [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] when I go back to work on Tuesday. As it always does. Thanks for the [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] Gusmeister~ //oo\\

  7. #87
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well it's not Monday but it might as well be as far as returning to w*rk goes and yet in reference to next weekend it's not as far away as it would be if it were actually Monday.
    It is 2-fer Tuesday anyway you look at it though, so here are my selections:
    <ul type="square">Tuesday Afternoon_Moody Blues
    Saturday Night_Bay City Rollers[/list]

    Have a good'n folks! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A belated Happy [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Memorial Day Everyone !
    I just moved to the Jersey Shore so here's my 2fer just for you-fer: [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    "Movin' In" - Aerosmith
    "Moving Out" - Billy Joel

    NYJ ~ I passed the Stone Pony yesterday in the rain [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] and thought of you [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ...

    I won't miss the next one cutie !

  9. #89
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lancelot darling~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Funny you say that Lance! I thought about you too when I saw the Neptune exit on my way to The Pony. I'm holding you to the next show Hun. Me and friends had so much fun we [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] like animals. I woke up the next morning with bruises all over my bod from bang dancing all nite. Hahaha... They will be posting another show real soon due to the weather there that nite. I guess we had a nor-easterner while we were inside the Pony. So, due to the bad weather they said they will have another show real soon. It was alot of fun as always.
    My 2 pics are [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Just like Jessie James~ Cher
    Believe~ Cher
    Have a great nite! NewYorkJettster~ [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #90
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Another pleasant valley humpday! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    I guess technically I'm not over the hump until the end of the day
    but then it's a shorter climb this week, huh?

    Good morning everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic